During your stay in our campsite in the Hautes Pyrénées, discover the city of Cauterets. In Cauterets, nature is beautiful and easily accessible. In the heart of the Pyrenees National Park, a Pyrenean holiday resort that combines modernity, well-being and mountain tourism.
Located inside the National Park, the Pont d' España offers a range of pleasant hikes, where you will discover the Gaube Lake. Marmots, Isards... will normally be there. In winter, cross-country skiing is practiced there, a relaxing and easy place for all the family.
The Pont d'Espagne is classified as a GRAND SITE of the Hautes-Pyrénées.
This year, the Tour de France arrives in Cauterets!
You'll probably like it:
- Visit the Pyrenees National Park located at the gates of the village of Cauterets.
- The cascade path that follows the "gave" to the Spanish Bridge.
- The Vignemale massif, the highest of the French Pyrenees.
- Hiking in the Lutour and Marcadau valleys, passing by the Gaube and Estom lakes.
- Enjoy the thermal baths: Les Bains du Rocher
- Visit the 1900 museum to discover traditional Pyrenean objects and costumes.
Market day: Friday morning